The Tedlemon brand has been established for 10 years and is the primary commercial agent for photographer Jack Delmonte.
Commissions are undertaken as follows:
- A ‘day in the life of’ a family or group where the outcome is usually a photo book and prints.
- Portraiture (indoor or outdoor) but always with natural light the main consideration.
- Travel, for commissions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive a quote for the above please fill in the contact form on the website.
References and examples of the work undertaken are also available.
I use https://www.picfair.com/users/Tedlemon as my stock library for digital image purchase.
Commissions within the UK are priced on a daily rate. Overseas assignments are priced on a job rate . I do not provide ‘standard’ packages as I have found my work varies to such an extent that it all becomes ‘bespoke’.
Prints are offered unframed, unless specifically quoted, and are signed by the artist with a certificate confirming authenticity. Prices are provided for A3 and A4 sized prints, for any other sizes and requirements for framing or mounting on canvas, aluminium etc. then please make contact me at email@example.com.
Payment is accepted by secure credit card processing via PayPal (orders will only be shipped to confirmed addresses). If you wish to pay by other methods, such as personal cheque or money transfer, please make contact at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering.
When purchasing a print with the shopping cart it is easy and secure. Simply browse the photographs at the ‘Buy Prints’ gallery and if you see an image you would like to purchase, select the image and move to the cart. Once you are finished browsing, you can ‘View Cart’ to make any changes to your order or to complete payment. Payment is processed securely through PayPal. All prices listed are in GBP.
Postage is applied at time of purchase. Delivery of all unframed prints is on 100% payment received and the print delivery is by registered postal or courier service. In the case of framed prints then this will be by courier. We will, if acceptable, hand deliver higher value framed prints to your door (UK only).
The Tedlemon gallery is a non-Vat registered business.
The Tedlemon Gallery offers a replacement service should the print be damaged in transit. If this should occur The Tedlemon Gallery should be notified within 48 hours and arrangements will be made to collect the print.
Copyright of Images
When you purchase a print from The Tedlemon Gallery, you are purchasing the actual physical print, with the right to display the print for viewing for non-commercial purposes. However, you may not scan, duplicate, copy, resell, publish, or otherwise utilise the image in any manner without prior written authorisation — you will own the print, not the rights to the original image.
Caring for your print
Light will gradually destroy all photographs, no matter how they were produced: silver gelatine, digital, or some other method. But few of us really want to lock a photograph away in complete darkness so that it will last forever.
In order to maximize the life of a photograph, there are a few simple things that should be kept in mind:
If you are matting and framing the print, use only acid-free, archival materials. Framed photographs sold by The Tedlemon Gallery only acid-free mounts and archival tape.
Frame your photographs and display them in a low-humidity environment. Never display any photograph in direct sunlight or fluorescent light. Although all light is damaging to a photograph, these two types of lighting are most damaging.
When handling prints, avoid touching the surface of the picture. Even if your hands are absolutely clean, the oil from your fingers can leave prints.
Taking Pictures in Public Spaces
My personal code of conduct: –
- Where there is not an explicit notice not to photograph I feel free to take pictures in any external public space.
- Where there is not an explicit notice not to photograph I feel free to photograph inside a public building such as a café, public house or football stadium. I may ask permission to do so if this seems appropriate.
- I will never explicitly take pictures of children on their own without the parents/guardians permission.
- For any commercial work (weddings, portraits etc.) where I may want to use that image for other purposes, rather than the original paid assignment, I will seek to obtain a signed model release form from the client.
- Where I take a picture of a person and approval is given I will offer to send that person a jpeg file or print of the image as a sign of my gratitude.
If there is a picture of you on this website that you wish removed please contact me at email@example.com to have it taken down.